So here we are nearly a year later, and I'm getting ready to give the details about this year's Haunted Hangover on The Pat&JT Morning Show...that was a fast year! On a side note, thanks to both Pat and Jill for giving me a shot and having me on the show more than a year ago, and then inviting me back to me part of the fun...I can never thank the two of them enough.
Oh, yeah...you're here for details. Well that's simple...you have to wait. Well, not really, you just can't sign up until October 1st at the stroke of midnight.
Here's what I can tell you:
- When: October 26th, 2014. Starting at O'Connor's in the Old Market at 11:30
- Ticket Price: $20 to benefit Siena/Francis House of Omaha
- We will visit five locations including Borgata Brewery and Distillery, T Henry's and two "secret locations"
- Live paranormal investigations by Brian Kent and my friends at Paracon
- Only 100 tickets will be sold
- This is an all walking tour throughout Omaha's haunted Old Market
- Appearance by amazing illusionist Joe Brogie
- Samples of Jim Beam Jacob's Ghost and Beam Kentucky Fire
- Fun provided by HitThatDive's "Master of Entertainment" The G-Man
- Historical presentations about the Old Market
- Shirts, raffles, giveaways...and that's what we cooked up a month in advance...it only gets better from here!
If you're new to the Haunted Hangover, here's a few links to give you an idea of what it's all about.
At the end of the day, this is a fun Halloween-themed event that raises money for people in our community that need a helping hand. Halloween is meant to be a scary time...wondering where your next meal is going to come from never should be.
So, think about joining us this year as we wander the streets of Omaha searching for spirits, as we sip on (several, or more) spirits.
Tickets go on sale October 1st...don't miss out! Make sure you're always up-to-date with HitThatDive...by following on Facebook and Twitter, if you don't already that is.
Get your tickets right here at www.HitThatDive.com on October 1st. Haunted Hangover Part II will be the most fun you can have having a few drinks, as you get scared half-to-death, while helping those in need in Omaha area. See you on the 26th of October!